Ah, the final day has come.
I know, I know, some of you are muttering “Finally! This chick is finally going to shut up!”
I am going to end with a listing of my favorite love scenes from films and tv shows for you to enjoy. Enjoy the warm and fuzzies.
10. I’ll start with the best: Mr. Darcy proposing to Elizabeth Bennet (Pride and Prejudice). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF3ueHjUc3k
9. Next, will you have a love song masters? From Shakespeare? (Twelfth Night). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8kA2zx8isk
8. What would such a list be without my favorite teenage couple? (Whisper of the Heart). http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi3893469721
7. Beautiful, lovely, and magical. La belle et la bete. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aUKrOMrtPk
6. Dear readers, let me be your wings? (Thumbelina). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h64F4Twfacw
5. The thing I love most about these two is how straight forward they are. (Wives and Daughters). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bi213w59gE
4. Would a list be complete without at least one nod to friendship that leads to love? This Bollywood song tells just such a story. (Mujhse Dosti Karoge) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMLlXMbqxWs
3. The age old question: do you love someone because of how great they are, or do you perceive them as great because of how much you love them? I don’t know, and neither does Cinderella. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ro28nT9rg4
2. Such a sweet scene, it really gives you the feeling of a couple just falling in love. (Cheese in the Trap). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjdGx_1eICQ
1. And I shall end this list with a scene from one of my favorite rom-coms. (The Wedding Date) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZaIqC-N828
Dear readers, with that I have come to the end of my Love, February series. I have greatly enjoyed this chance to reflect on love in all its myriad aspects this month. Love is grand, foolish, and beautiful. To love well is a skill indeed, requiring timing, circumstances, and in some cases love goddesses at your side.
I wish we all to not only love well, but better each day.